My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

is an optimist, happy-go-lucky guy.

Friday, November 4, 2016

Sorry

It was the right decision, but i didn't expect it to be so hard.
We had a connection, but we lack the communication.
I am truly sorry that you got scarred.
You are the most wonderful and sincerest girl i have ever met so far.
I have no idea how i let such a wonderful girl like you slip by..

I don't think I am able to forgive myself.
It will always be a lesson that i will remember forever.

Tbh, i still have the slightest of hope that we will get back together in the future.
There must be plenty of personal growth and circumstances must change...
I will and always be hopeful...

I miss you so bad my fav bb.
I really really miss you...









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home